Wednesday 24 August 2016

What Makes Mo Farah So Good?


By Shane Thomas

For as long as I can remember, I've always loved athletics[1]. With the exception of football, it was probably the sport that first grabbed my attention, with the catalyst being Linford Christie crossing the line first in the 1992 Olympics.

However, to say I loved athletics fully is only a half-truth. In the same way that someone who says they're a film fan, yet only ever watches summer blockbusters, my interest in athletics dimmed on an increasing gradient the longer the distance of the race. Anything beyond 800 metres, and my attention was gone. Long-distance running felt, for a lack of a better word, boring...

Read the entire piece at Media Diversified.

The Greatest Events in Sporting History" is available to download from http://www.simplysyndicated.com/shows/sportinghistory/, e-mail us at sportshistoryshow@googlemail.com and you can follow us on Twitter @TGEISH

No comments:

Post a Comment